Leaving Without a Trace | 你是我的眼
Yippeee! I had a great 21st birthday. Not just 1 but many many days of celebrations! Thank you peepz. I must also thank my family for celebrating with me. Hahax… I didn’t really felt any special about turning 21, because maybe all my peers will also be 21 this year. Thanks for all the well-wishes which I have received the past few days.
I am kind of enjoying myself at work, though a bit suffocating at times due to the increasing amount of work to do. I am really dreading the start of the school term. I have no idea whether will I be able to cope with the modules which I will be taking. I have no idea whether I will be taking up any CCAs or not. Another problem would be the orientation program, which I will most probably be giving a miss due to work commitments. Why must I still study after 2 long years of break? I guess nobody can really answer this question.
缘分,21岁的我仍然任由它摆布与玩弄。茫茫人海中,却发现_的身影。酒逢知己千杯少,话不投机半句多。到了一个阶段,有点失望,但慢慢逐渐地看开了。学放下不是件容易的事,因为我还是会经常自欺欺人,紧紧地抓住那一丝希望。最后却是多么的失望,从此发誓不会再那么傻了。这或许是我一生不变的规律,直到我停下来为止。
Once upon a time, there was a blind woman who has a very loving boyfriend. He was there every moment in her life, therefore, she never felt lonely even though she couldn’t see. She made this comment one day: “If one day I can see, I will marry you” Luck has it that someone has donated a pair of corneas to her. She was very eager to recover from the transplant, so that she can marry the man who stood by her all these while.
To her horror when she open her eyes, she saw that her boyfriend’s eyes were lifeless. She refused to marry him, stating that she can’t accept this reality and she left him. Her boyfriend was devastated. He send a card to her before disappearing without a trace.
“My eyes are now lifeless for it has given its life to yours. I hope you will treasure it and find your own happiness”
精品网页 带你心飞
如果我能看得见
就能轻易的分辨白天黑夜
就能准确的在人群中牵住你的手
如果我能看得见
就能驾车带你到处遨游
就能惊喜的从背后给你一个拥抱
如果我能看得见
生命也许完全不同
可能我想要的我喜欢的我爱的
都不一样
眼前的黑不是黑
你说的白是什么白
人们说的天空蓝
是我记忆中那团白云背后的蓝天
我望向你的脸
却只能看见一片虚无
是不是上帝在我眼前遮住了帘
忘了掀开
你是我的眼 带我领略四季的变换
你是我的眼 带我穿越拥挤的人潮
你是我的眼 带我阅读浩瀚的书海
因为你是我的眼
让我看见这世界就在我眼前